ThinkWall at the BlackBerry 10 Singapore launch (#BB10SG)
More photos on our Google+ page
Check out some of the tweets:
We assisted with #bett_show last week. Check out our photo album
Photos from #PLAwards, courtesy of @ih8twtr
justFDI creates fully fledged desktop web applications with a strong focus on excellent UI/UX. We have two large projects that we are looking for developers to work on for a minimum of 3 months and hopefully in the longer term.
You will be working in a small, agile team where your opinions, experience and talent will make real impact. You will be focussed on implementing a designed product and inheriting previously written code. However, the product is flexible and constantly evolving.
Although you are not required to be a UI/UX expert, at least some level of a designers eye and a drive for pixel perfection will be necessary.
All work will be carried out from our offices in Stratford and you may have to sign non-disclosure agreements.
All of these technologies should be second nature to you, we don’t have time to teach on the job.
- Modern CSS3 and HTML5 techniques
- Writing cross-browser compatible code – no earlier than FireFox 3.6
- Use of RESTful web services such as Twitter and using multiple data sources
- Integration of Google Maps API in real time
- Experience working on complex, fully fledged desktop web applications with multiple developers involved both past and present
- Using version control software such as SVN
- Writing legible, well commented code
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Examples of own work including source code. Applications without these will not be considered
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- You must already have UK work authorisation and be able to work full-time hours in London, 5 days a week
- You are willing and able to travel to the US if necessary
- jQuery Mobile experience
- Back-end technology skills such as PHP, Python or Node.JS
- Linux Server Administration (Ubuntu or CentOS)
- Technologies such as Nginx, Apache, Redis, Memcache
- Less/Sass CSS Preprocessors
- Basic Photoshop/GIMP skills
- Understanding of colour theory
- UX/UI and wireframing skills
No recruitment agencies!